SAP Archive Link
- Complete Integration with Dokuflex.
- SAP data available for non-SAP users in Dokuflex
- Lightweight and totally flexible business solution
- Bi-directional data exchange
- Through the interface SAP Content Server 6.20 it is integrated in almost all SAP modules (FI, HR, SD, MM, …).
- The SAP ArchiveLink (SAP Content Server 6.20) is the key feature of DokuConnectSAP.
- You are allowed to share data between SAP and Dokuflex.
- Inside DokuConnectSAP the ArchiveLink interface is used to interact from an SAP side, that is to create the corresponding objects in Dokuflex check-in documents.
- On the Dokuflex side, DokuConnectSAP offers the possibility of linking the existing document in Dokuflex to the corresponding business object in SAP. For example: An invoice that was scanned and uploaded in Dokuflex can be identified by Dokuflex (based on the type of content or aspects).
- Based on the metadata of the provided document, DokuConnectSAP calls a function module in SAP through the JavaConnector (JCO). The function module is able to find the corresponding business object and link it to the Dokuflex document.
- From now on, the invoice can be accessed from SAP directly, without having a Dokuflex account.