Advantages of the new electronic signature process
- Ability to define multiple signatories of the same document / expedient
- Integration with biometric signature devices
- Image signature capture
- Biometric data capture
- Integrity and non-repudiation of digitally signed documents
- Generation of PDF documents based on user-friendly templates
- Organization of the signed documentation in a document management system. Store all the documentation in one place
- Version control and access control of documents
SAP ArchiveLink integration
- Doku4Signatures has implemented its own SAP connective module. The HTTP-Content Server 6.20 (ArchiveLink Protocol).
- This allows any document signed by a customer, save in the SAP directory as attached document, without user intervention
As easy as print a document
Prepares to sign the document and send it to DokuSign
- It is very easy to send a document to Doku4Signatures, just send a PDF with signatories’ data to the signature service.
- To help you we provided Plugins, integration APIs and required documentation.
Open the document and sign it
- As well as making it on paper, the user receives the document to be signed by the device, examines and signs or rejects.
DokuSign collect all the evidence and certify the document
- Doku4Signatures service takes care of everything for convenience of signatory.
- DokuSign collects biometric and contextual evidence and make up the final document, providing the maximum legal guarantees for signature.
Validity of the signatureThe ultimate goal is the ability to verify in the litigious process the validity of the provided signatures, which in turn are associated with biometric date to be assessed and associated to document, ensuring document integrity, the identity of its author, ...
Signature based on biometrics
As it happens to the paper, capturing enough of biometric data, an expert in calligraphy can attribute a signature to a person.
- Spatial coordinate x (t)
- Spatial coordinate y (t)
- Pressure p (t)
- Tilt in (t)
Essential element of the legal security system
Elements of сonfidence
The use of tablets and phones for document capturing can not guaranteethe integrity and authenticity of the signed document.
Maintenance and security are guaranteed by a trusted third party service providers.
Certified card readersA special approval for these devices is not required and therefore there are no specific recommendations. Any high-quality card reader is acceptable.
Biometric signatureThe following hardware devices will be approved for biometric signature of the documents
- Wacom STU-300
- Wacom STU-500
- SIGNATUREGEM 4X5 USB T-S751-HSB
- Topaz Siglite LCD USB 1X5 T-L460/HSB-R