Problems of receipts management
- Receipts management is approved without configurable workflow.
- Errors in sending of accounting documents.
- Accumulation of paper.
- Manual accounting in the ERP.
- Loss of time in delivering of accounting documents.
- Difficult traceability
- Centralized management of receipts.
- Workflows of approval
- Control of costs records.
- Integration with ERP.
- Software approved by Tax agency of Spain.
- Creation of Expense Policies.
- Cataloging of expenses.
- Greater traceability of invoices
- Centralized repository of costs records.
- Management of centralized Workflow of approval.
- Workflows management rules.
- Accounting by BAPI with SAP FI.
- Integration with ArchiveLink SAP.
- Single receipts repository.
- Reduction of time of receipts management.
- Elimination of paper losses.
- Elimination of internal correspondence for sending accounting documents.
- Possibility to eliminate paper receipts.
- No need in physical space to store these documents.
Certified digitization of Invoices (Tax Agency)
This process of receipts digitizing allows through a scanner or mobile device convert the image from a paper document to a digital image, encoded according to the most used formats and with a level of resolution approved by the Tax Agency, so there will never be problems with the tax authority.
Any company may always choose physical or digital file provided that the scanning is made in accordance with certain requirements and with the solution certified by the Tax Agency, such as doku4invoices. In the last case all files have the same legal validity as paper ones.
The Tax Agency approved the solution Doku4Invoices for automatic invoice management as an application that meets all requirements of the Resolution of 24 October 2007 on the approval procedure for scanning software.